Monday, October 5, 2015

The Big Day

A bride is getting ready for her wedding as she waits for someone while a man is driving in a rush to be somewhere. You assume that the man is the husband in a rush to his wedding, and the bride is waiting for him since they're getting married. In the end the man finally gets to the wedding and you find that the mans not the woman's husband, but they are in love. The woman was waiting for him to come and bring her away, and he was rushing to, but it was too late. She was already marrying someone else.

Dan and Kate first met at a bakery they both went to. They both were alone, and Dan decided to talk to Kate. From then on, they were together all the time. Dan decided to join the army as they got older, and it scared Kate all the time that something would happen to Dan. She wanted for them to continue in the relationship, but he was always gone. Kate get awful, but she had to move on.

Seven years later, Dan was moved on and working for a sales company. His job sent him to New York for a promotion. There Dan ran into Kate, who he hadn't seen since she had left. They caught up and were surprised to ever see each other again. It was obvious that they still loved each other. Kate decided to invite Dan to her wedding. Dan was sad abut Kate getting married, but he was not going to come back and ruin everything.

The morning of the wedding Dan went to tell Kate that he wished the best for her, but he told her everything instead. "I can't see you marry someone else," Dan told her. He then walked out and drove away.

"I was going to go back to Texas," explains Dan. "But I couldn't do it."

"I took off driving very fast through winding roads in the rain," says Dan. "The wedding was so far out, I felt as if I was driving forever."

Kate, at this time,  was getting ready for her wedding. "I did want to get married." explains Kate. "I was very happy at first. It was fun to get ready with all of my best friends."

Dan was still driving. He ad to slow down and stop many times. "It was more times then I've ever had to be stopped," he explains. "I didn't think I was going to make it in time. I mean I had to wait for a stupid train."

"I started to think back on everything, and I realized that I can't be marrying someone right now." Kate explains. "I then hoped that Dan would come, and that he would be here to stop the wedding."

"I knew she started to rethink her decisions when she nervously tugged at her ring," explains Kate's father. "She's always done that for as long as I can remember."

Kate and her father were now just waiting on Dan. "I knew he would be coming, and i tried to wait before the wedding so a scene was't caused. We were running out of time though," explains her father. It was up to Dan now.

Dan finally reached the church, and ran in. "It was already happening. Every single head in the room looked at me with horror." says Dan. Kate was marrying someone else.

Everyone was silent for a long while, until the father broke in. "I thought of the only thing I could think of. We might as well eat the food, because I just paid for it all. So I called everyone out to the dining hall.

"It was the worst position to ever be in. I loved them both, but I knew I couldn't do this." explains Kate. "Even if I loved my fiancé more, I would still feel awful and have regrets, because I love them both. So the wedding was off.

No comments:

Post a Comment