Friday, October 23, 2015

current events quiz

1) intentional burning or overheating shredder
2) he has a passion for it and he interacts with the students. He's also "just awesome"
3) lewis hamilton
4) ginger golds, honeycrisp, jonagold and mcintosh
5) smoked paprika

1) No, my parents have not considered buying me one. I have divorced parents, so I switch back and forth between houses, so this is actually easier. Instead of having to lug around a giant book if I'm going to  different parents house, I can access it at both houses without the carrying.
2) Yes, it has hurt my grades. If my internet isn't working or someone else is using the computer and when its my turn its late and I just don't want to work anymore. That's not really the online textbook's fault though, its my internet.
3) Yes I do, for the situations that I would have. I think its good for them to also have paper versions too, for other situation such as no internet connection.
4) Yes, I do think its gonna continue in this direction, because the world is more and more making things on the internet and technology to do things.
5) Probably because they are such a big thing to haul around, and almost everyone has access to the internet with just the touch of a finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment