Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Student of the Month

1) I feel great and successful.
2) I think my good grades won me this award.
3) I think my reputation in the school has changed.
4) It hasn't changed at all because I'm still doing the same thing, I just have a different reputation.
5) I think I was elected this award for my school work.
6) School is easy except at some points it can be hard.
7) My favorite class is english because I think its fun to write, and my least favorite class is science because I think its hard.
8) Yes, because Bowie has really good teachers.
9) Because all the teachers are very helpful and supportive of our work, and they help us when we need help.
10) I feel very honored because I feel very proud about being smart enough to win it.
11) I wasn't even really thinking about it, I just got picked.
12) My grades have been really good all year, so it made it possible for me to win this.
13) Yeah my friends have helped me reach my high grades by helping me out with homework.
14) I'm grateful for my best friend for helping me be validated for student of the month.
15) Yes, they gave me a cake.
16) Yes, minus the cake.
17) No, its just because I have good grades.
18) I don't think anything makes me different, because there are other students with grades just as god as mine.
19) A responsibility I have now is I have to have good grades to keep up my reputation.
20) I am happy because it means I'm the best student I can be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment