Friday, September 11, 2015

Current Events

1) $14
2) walked upright and have the same hands and feet
3) I think it's really cool and inspiring. Especially because he's doing it for his dad and raising money for cancer research.
4) camera improvements and new sensors that enable quicker access to tasks
5) I'd want to own flying cars, flying cameras, and a hoverboard.

No, I don't really think he deserved the money he got. Police are aloud to do all of that if you refuse arrest. Yes, he did get hurt and treated badly, but it was his fault because he refused. I think it first of all depends on how shady they are. If they're just a tin bit suspicious, I don't think it would matter that much because everyone is suspicious to an extent. Also it depends a lot on the actions they make towards them. If they're very harmful and unnecessary I think they deserve the money. If their family wasn't killed I think they should maybe get the amount i guess that they got. If they're family was killed I think they deserve much more money. Yes, he was refusing , but that doesn't mean yu kill him. They should get a ton of money and the police man should be like sent to jail. I think were seeing more, because people get more suspicious and scared about things because of the news they hear around about these people and movies they watch which makes them more suspicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment