Thursday, September 17, 2015

Current Events Quiz

1) Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum
2) The buses schedule: 6am to midnight
3) nearly one in three trips start or end in east austin and more driers are needed in that area
4) To DOs for perrin, embrace the coaches, say thank you, keep the trains moving, and finish the nike deal
5) they "come alive" at night

1) I think this story is kind of sad honestly, because these people are so paranoid about everything that has happened in the years. They would blame high school student just because he had something creative. I feel bad for the kid too because all he wanted to do was show off his invention and his love for inventing. It also makes me mad at the teacher for just assuming that because of his race though.
2) Yes, I do think he was singled out because of the color of his skin. I think if it were to have just been a white blond kid that had it the thought wouldn't have even had that thought in her head. Its really sad honestly, because thats so much judging and school is supposed to be a place where you can show your knowledge and be yourself.
3) I think they could get charged for assuming that. Thats a very big and embarrassing assumption to say. They didn't even check the clock or anything before wrongly accusing him, and i don't think thats okay.
4) I don't really think he needs praising or anything, because its not that he did anything amazing its just that people did awful stuff to him. I just think that he needs some awfully good apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment