Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Current Events Quiz 4.1

1) break up note, retrospective, social push, tee up for democrats, austin represented
2) He was going to have a "secret meeting" with the drug lord so he got his location
3) Heroes, Ziggy Startdust, Blackstar
4) $1.4 billion
5) I think it sounds really cool, but no. I'm just not a huge fan of star wars so I wouldn't want to go, but for fans of Star wars I think that sounds like something they wold like.


1) Yes, I would buy one. I mean if there is somewhat a percentage, why not just do it for fun?
2) No, I don't.
3) I would probably just like the lady said in the story first of all jus because everyone made a huge deal about it, so why not see. I would also once again just do it, because you never know and its just fun. Nothing bad comes out of it.
4) I would definitely spend a lot of my money towards traveling. I would go to every continent, and many places inside. I really want to travel, and the biggest problem is money, so I would be set. I would also for sure give a lot to my family so that they could be set, and never have to worry. When I travel, I would help to get stuff for the people that don't have as much stuff as us, almost kid of like donating but actually go there and help do it my self and really get to know all of the people.
5) If i came in third, I would probably still do a lot of what I just said. I would still travel a lot, and help as many people and counties as I could. I really don't understand the concept of having so much money, so I would first just sit down and see what I could do and what I should save.

No comments:

Post a Comment