Wednesday, January 6, 2016

best of 2015

In my opinion out of the chart of the top 40 songs, I really like runaway and think it was a great song for 2015. It is definitely just a fun party kind of song and honestly that's how I felt about my year. It was like entering a lot of new things and a lot of fun great experiences, and I think that song makes 2015 seem like a good year. I think the song of peoples' choice really depends on their experiences and memories from the year, but for me it was a super fun year.

For the top movie of 2015, I think that Joy with Jennifer Lawrence was the best movie for the year. It was a good ending to the year and displayed perseverance that finally led to pay off. It was a very inspirational movie, and I really enjoyed it.

I think that one of the most important news stories from 2015 is the debate on same sex marriage, because it affected everyone from our country, and it has changed peoples' lives for the rest of their life. It had a huge impact on our country that has changed our country as a whole.

I think the most important people from 2015 are the black lives matter activists,  because they are still fighting for what is right.

My winter break was great!! I gained a new sister-in-law which was very exciting, and I had a super fun, family filled christmas. I'm looking forward to getting my license later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment