Thursday, January 21, 2016

CE 4.2

1) 83,591
2) swapping land
3) rose quartz an serenity
4) no, I don't really. I think its cool, just kind of random, but I mean if people like it or it calms them then they can do that and I think it's good they've found something they really enjoy.
5) The mass gallery's stay cation, because I think it's cool how they play around with the shapes and the color. I think that would be cool to see their different art

Scientists think part of the cause is the large El nino that took place. Of course also all of the greenhouse gases obviously are contributing a lot to increasing global warming. A consequence because of global warming are more rainstorms. I really don't worry about global warming. I know it is very bad and getting worse I just never really think about it much, because I guess I'm used o heat all of the time and so it doesn't worry me that much. As a whole we could start to do more to keep the earth's air good by public transportation and other things that will help and not hurt the atmosphere. Yes, I definitely think global warming is a major issue. Our seasons will start to morph together, sand our atmosphere will not be a fun and the most happy home.

No comments:

Post a Comment