Tuesday, April 5, 2016

CE 5.3

1) schools would be funded by the cry and save a bunch of money
2) by 2022
3) villanova 77-74
4) New Zealand, because it's gorgeous and I've always wanted to go there
5) I don't really mind the idea of it. I definitely have wanted to post a longer video before, but I wouldn't want people to post dumb, long videos n my feed, but I can just skip them so I don't really mind

Short answer: I haven't really kept up with all of the debates to have a super song opinion on a person for president, but I have heard enough to have an opinion about some things. I know that Trump, Clinton, and Sanders are in. I don't think this country is becoming more united. I think election time brings out th worst in people, because we're all disagreeing and no one takes it well. Everyone running talks horribly about the other candidates, and our country definelty gets more divided.  The president is in charge of making all of the people in the country feel safe and sound in our country and lead us to a united country, and thats why I don't believe trump should be. He is trying to convince us that we'll be safe by him kicking everyone but white people out, but that would be tearing our country apart. I think Sanders could be a good president with the equality view, but I disagree with some things like the money disrubution with taxes. Its good I'm not voting, because i still don't really know and eel like no one could really for sure be president.

I haven't really been watching Walking dead, but all of my friends have said that it was Glen. Some other's have the theory of Aaron, but I think it would be more of a main character since it was the end of the season and they made a big deal about it. Many of my friends brought it down to Glen nd Darrell.



No comments:

Post a Comment