Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Final Exam Planning

1. When will you shoot this assignment?
Next weekend
2. Where will you shoot?
My house
3. What will you be documenting or telling your "story" about?
Making a brownie bomb (dessert) 
4. What equipment needs will you have to get this finished?
brownie mix, ice cream, oven, freezer, camera, microphone, iMovie 
5. Make sure to describe the process, by this I mean, where will you use the video portion, where will you use still images, where will your narration be, etc?
I'm going to start with Pictures of the brownie mix and then adding the ingredients into it with a new picture for each new ingredient. I'll then stir the mix and that'll be a small video. Then I'll put them in the oven with probably a small video. I'll take them out again with a small video and show mushing them into the bowl with several pictures of mushing more and more to the sides. After that's done, I'll take the cream out and add a scoop with each new picture. Then I'll put it in to freezer and wait over night. The next day I'll take it out and add hot fudge with a video of pouring it and adding sprinkles and whip cream. I'll end with cutting a side and taking the first bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment