Tuesday, May 17, 2016

CE 6.3

1) they had a counter sue an showed the video footage contradicting what the pastor said
2) The baby bison died, because people had interfered with it, assuming that it needed help, and when the rangers tried to bring it back, the mother had rejected it and it had to be put to sleep
3) Designs or icons that can be added to a picture when you're in that certain location to show where you are
4) He doesn't normally invest in the technology area so it was strange and unordinary
5) 1) captain america 2) jungle book 3) money monster 4) the darkness 5) mother's day


1) I would rather visit Harry Potter world because I'v always been so invested in it by reading the books and watching all of the movies. With it just being Harry potter world and not focused on a bunch like Disney world, it has so many of the detailed things that are in the series that you can buy and feel a part of Hogwarts.
2) The competition is eating up , because harry potter world is beginning to make more money and threatening Disney World
3) My favorite Disney Character is is Woody from toy story because I love those movies and he's aways been my favorite because he has been the leader of them forever
4) I would belong to Gryffindor, because I would obviously want to follow in the footsteps of the greatest wizards ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment