Friday, November 13, 2015

Feature Writing Preview

1) It goes into more detail and the paragraphs are shorter.
2) A lot of information was given in the first and then in the others they went into a lot more detail
3)  Yes
4) yes
5) Ted williams, Kevin McLoughlin, Doral Chenoweth III, Ken Andrews, Tony Florentino, Shane Cormier, Frank Wilson, Patrick Harris
6) "We're on pins and needles," Florentino said. "I think he really has no idea how big this is going to be." because it shows that he does't even really know how good he is and what a success he will be.
7) 33
8) 762
9) They connect to show that just one voice could become something huge.
10) to leave the reader hoping and wondering
11) I found it more interesting after I watched the video.
12) yes
13) I got why everyone made a fuss over this guy
14) I think so, yes.
15) yes
16) by writing quotes that everyone recognizes




No comments:

Post a Comment