Wednesday, March 2, 2016

CE 5.1

1) Clinton- 67% and Cruz- 41%
2) 600
3) supporting the phase 3 trail, and expand with other new drugs
4) 6th annual republic of jack party and Jack Allens kitchen
5) Baylor girls beat UT girls, Kansas boys beat UT boys

1) No, I don't think it is right, because first of all the company belongs to Apple, so they are the ones in control of their products. Also, that is a major invasion of privacy into a hue majority of the US, and citizens should feel free to  be comfortable and not worried because it's possible for people to see what they do on their phone.
2) No, i wouldn't want anyone to access the information on my phone. I have conversations with people on my phone and jet for people to think that they're free to just see people's personal lives and information isn't okay.
3) Yes, I think if there is a very big case where the FBI is trying to find information, then they can look on someone's phone if they are a suspect for being guilty. I think it kind of depends on situations.
4) No, my parents don't really check my phone. They trust me for the most part.
5) No, I don't think parents should do that to their children. I think that parents should be able to trust their child, because then the kid can feel like their parents do trust them because if straight off the bat a parent doesn't trust their kd, the kid can be hurt by it. I think if the kid were to show reason to why their parent shouldn't treat them, then I think it would be okay.
6) I think the age is getting younger and younger nowadays because technology is becoming a bigger thing, but I would say getting a phone should be like middle school. The kids still need time to experience some childhood before diving into their phones all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment